EPMPoint is seeking a Microsoft SharePoint/Power Platform Developer to join our IT team. The candidate should have extensive hands-on PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, and SharePoint development experience and be well-versed in SDLC, the complete MS Solutions stack, and application security. You will work with US Based resources to enhance existing and build new solutions on Office 365 tenant or On-prem environments based on client requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Use an agile approach to SDLC to work with team members in two week sprints. As a developer you will size your efforts and define tasks based on clear user stories and acceptance criteria. JIRA or Azure DevOps is used to plan and document the work of the team.
- Produce technical design documents that translate business and functional requirements into system requirements.
- Developing applications from the ground up utilizing skills including object-oriented programming Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint, databases (SQL), and Power BI
- Designing, developing, and configuring scalable web applications
- Creating system documentation and standard operating procedures for enterprise web development
- Collaborating with the team in translating user stories and requirements into functional code
- Identifying critical dependencies and gaps, solving technical challenges, and implementing new enhancements
- Supporting the deployment process including post-deployment review of logs for errors
- Collaborating with other team members to support estimation and requirements finalization efforts
- Defining and developing methods for robust system monitoring and troubleshooting
- Working with other developers for continuous knowledge transfer
- Participate in code reviews and collaborate with US based development resources.
- When necessary, provide support on critical application related issues.
- This is a Senior role where you would be expected to work collaboratively to support and mentor other team members.
- BA/BS degree (preferably in information technology or software development) or equivalent strong work experience.
- 5-8 years’ experience developing custom web-based solutions with SharePoint and Power Platform.
- 3-5 years’ experience developing custom solutions on Power Platform, Power BI.
- Federal govt. work experience is highly desired.
- Experience with the full lifecycle of software development: Translate business requirements into system requirements, Analysis, Research, Prototyping, Design and Development
- Experience working in Agile development teams and a self-starter who can quickly acclimate to a dynamic team environment
- Expert-level SQL knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Source code management experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps and GIT
- Experience building applications in Azure or AWS Cloud
- Experience configuring Azure AD and ADFS
- Proven experience working with Agile SDLC methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
- Has an aptitude for prioritizing work in a remote working environment.
- Experience with Federal govt. a plus
- Candidates located in Washington, DC, VA area are preferred due to client preference.
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Health, Short term, Long term diability and Life insurance
- Retirement plan contributions matching from employer
- Remote work (occassional client visits needed but can be negotiated)
- Friendly and talented team
- Certification re-imbursements
- Performance based bonuses
- Training Budget
About the company –
EPMPoint combines technical expertise, project management acumen and excellent customer service to be your “go to” consultant. We specialize in Microsoft technology with deep expertise SharePoint, Project & Power Platform Implementation Customization and Support. We support Cloud Migrations from On-Prem to SAAS, IAAS, PAAS and Hybrid environments. We are a SBA 8A and HUBZone certified company. We are a Microsoft GOLD certified Partner, Nintex certified partner, AvePoint Partner and Gimmal Partner. Our employees are Microsoft, PMI and SAFE certified professionals. including ex-Microsoft employees. To connect please call us at 1-833-376-8326
Job Type: Full-time