EPMPoint hires great people to make an outstanding team. We believe surrounding ourselves with bright and passionate people challenges us all to build a stronger company. We offer competitive salary and remarkable flexibility. Interested in joining our team? Please, send us your resume.
The successful candidate must be skilled in developing and architecting SharePoint farm and developing SharePoint applications. The candidate will work directly with customer project manager to assess the current environment, prepare for upgrading the environment to SharePoint 2016 platform, develop solutions using out-of-the box SharePoint features and where feature gaps are identified, design solutions which extend SharePoint through various customization techniques or integration of third party products. Job functions include the following:
- Develop technical architecture and designs for scalable enterprise SharePoint 2016, 2019, SPO and Azure solutions
- Working with customers and their internal development teams in designing, administration and maintenance of SharePoint 2013 & 2016 and SharePoint Online-based business solutions.
- Provide comprehensive content management strategies for intranet, extranet and public facing websites on the SharePoint platform.
- Design solutions based on established patterns and best practices around Content Management, Project Management, Records Management, GIMMAL, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management.
- Design and develop content management, records management, workflows, business intelligence type of solutions using the SharePoint 2013 platform.
- Design workflows and forms using Nintex technology.
- Develop solutions that comply with SharePoint Online development best practices.
- Proven competences overseeing the architecture and implementation in SharePoint and Cloud solutions
- Highly competent in PowerShell, automation and integration in complex environments
- Recommend best-in-class solution architecture identifying functional as well non-functional parameters.
- Act as a senior technical resource at client locations and guide the project teams as well as customers on important technological decisions and ensure smooth and top-quality delivery of projects.
- Participate in design, code, test reviews cycles.
- Provide detailed architecture analysis and design, and direction on development activities.
- Assist in the creation of prototypes, proof of Concepts (POCs), presentations, collateral, etc.
- Provide documentation on all architecture decisions and best practice approaches to architecture design implementation based on communication with project teams.
- Design and development of enterprise applications on the Microsoft platform.
- Experience utilizing Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Experience with 508 requirements
- Developing SharePoint Governance plan and support developing best practices for developing SharePoint-based applications.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident and able to attain a Government Security Clearance
- Hands-on experience designing SharePoint 2013/2016 solutions to meet customer requirements.
- In depth understanding of implementing SharePoint from on-prem, hybrid and cloud perspective.
- Hands on experience of maintaining and supporting the environment with extremely complex technical issues.
- In depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint 2016, Office 365/Azure/SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint experience must include designer and custom workflows, REST, JQuery, CAML, add-ins, event receivers, navigation, and branding & customization.
- Solid understanding of SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2016 upgrade options and thorough knowledge of all SharePoint 2013 features.
- Solid understanding of SharePoint administration, security configuration and high availability design.
- Experience implementing and deploying custom features to enhance out of the box SharePoint features and functionality.
- Experience designing solutions based on Microsoft Office suite of products.
EPM Point, Inc., is seeking 1 FT professional (40 HW) for the position of SharePoint Developer at 161 Fort Evans Rd NE, Ste 250, Leesburg, VA 20176 for competitive salary.
Educational & Exp Requirements: Masters in Comp Sci or Information Technology +2 Yr of Exp as Comp Software Professional.
We offer comprehensive benefits. Travel within USA required for the position. To apply send your resume to Attn: HR, EPM Point, Inc., 161 Fort Evans Rd NE, Ste 250, Leesburg, VA 20176.