EPMPoint a Microsoft Gold Partner and SBA 8A certified company is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to join our Delivery team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in developing and implementing Microsoft 365 solutions that align with client organizational goals and improve overall business operations. This position will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft 365 solutions across EPMPoint clients. You will play a key role in planning and executing the most important Technology Modernization projects for some of our top Government and Fortune 100 and 500 clients. You will work with many experienced technical leaders and join our community of experts to continue to grow your personal skillsets, take ownership in building our service capabilities and grow our footprint at current clients.
- Lead the design and implementation of technical solutions for clients, leveraging Microsoft 365 collaboration technologies including SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Power Platform and on-premises file shares
- Architecting solutions for business requirements on SharePoint Online, Teams, Onedrive and Power Platform.
- Understand client business processes and challenges, as well as their technology ecosystem and Information Technology hygiene
- Lead technical discussions to understand client challenges and offer solutions
- Provide governance, technical expertise, and guidance to other Delivery team members and business stakeholders to drive discovery, design, configuration, validation, piloting, deployment, and support of Microsoft 365 technologies.
- Participate in Microsoft planning sessions and support the internal team with upcoming relevant changes to be aware of to support our teammates.
- Evaluate, recommend, implement, and maintain standards across Office 365 components. Strong emphasis on SharePoint, Teams and Power Platform.
- Strong experience with Microsoft security and compliance solutions, including Purview, Azure Information Protection and Microsoft Cloud App Security.
- Experience with writing and troubleshooting Microsoft PowerShell scripts.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills. Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Preferred: Multi-site/large environment experience; certification in respective technology
- Deep understanding of Content Management, Information architecture.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Preferred Experience & Technical Skills
- Extensive knowledge of the functionality and infrastructure of the Microsoft 365 family of products including Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Power Platform
- Proven expertise in security and compliance related to Microsoft 365 collaboration technologies
- Strong experience with how the product suite interfaces with DLP, threat protection, and other cloud technologies
- Experience in previous versions of SharePoint/other collaboration technologies/methodologies, Active Directory, Exchange, Database (SQL Server), and PowerShell
- In-depth experience of business process analysis
- Working knowledge of Azure AD and familiarity with scripting languages
- Migration experience (discovery, design, implementation/execution, support, and maintenance)
- Ability to collaborate with key technical staff to design solutions that meet business requirements
- Ability to manage all aspects and phases of solution delivery, including discovery, design, implementation/execution, support, and maintenance
- 5+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft 365 solutions. Especially SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform.
- 3+ years of experience working with Purview, DLP, Azure AD, eDiscovery, Cloud App Security, Conditional Access Rules, and PowerShell
- 5+ Years of experience in SharePoint SME as administrator, developer or architect is a must have.
- 3+ Experience of Powershell scripting
- Plus – M365 Global Administrator and Architect prior experience is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft security and compliance solutions, including Purview, Azure Information Protection, eDiscovery and Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Experience with writing and troubleshooting Microsoft PowerShell scripts
- Experience with M365 tenant configuration and design
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint On-line configuration and design
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint configuration and design